Event is from 11 to 13 November 2016.
We are expecting about 40 people camping… with 150+ aircraft flying in.
The weekend includes:
– The Peter Hengst Memorial Breakfast
– SAPFA Fun Fly Adventure Rally by Rob Jonkers
– Neil Bowden’s Oshkosh Visitors Reunion
– The Airplane Factory mass Sling fly-in
– An aerobatic glider demonstration and a display by a jet powered 1/3 scale BAE Hawk model and regular screening of Wild Wings – Namibia.
We will be giving away prices and there will be lots to eat and drink the whole weekend.
Contact Johan at the club for camping details and more detail.
We are very excited to see all you there the WHOLE weekend…